Friday, December 3, 2010

This is the life!

This little baby just makes my day EVERYDAY! She is such a fun baby! She is now 2 months old and is smiling and cooing, I love it! The girls (and DAD) are absolutely smitten with Sophie, it has been fun to watch them take care of her every need! They even have changed a few diapers!
This picture was taken when Sophie was 6 weeks old. Poor thing, she puts up with all of us dressing her up and fussing over her, 24-7!


I always love the crying pictures... "EnoUGh aLREady!!!" It makes my milk come in just looking at it!!!! :)
This was from Halloween. Oddly enough, it was the nicest Halloween we've had in a long time. However, since then, the weather has not been this nasty this early in the season since 1983! But, who's keeping track anyway!!!! The Hones brought over this awesome trailer for the girls to ride around the neighborhood for trick-or-treating! They had an absolute blast!
This was my attempt at last minute decorating!
Danika and I! I am so excited for Danika, she is having her baby any day now! And, she doesn't know what she is having (she already has 3 girls, who knows!!) However, I already have bought her Nike onesies just in case it is a boy!!!

Sister Love! Sister Power!
Sister Love! Sister Power! We had the funnest girls' weekend in Park City! Amy, me, Lori, and Hollie, and Erlene (photographer). We shopped and did glitter toes and laughed a lot!!!
Ryan and Jayson were sweet husbands and Dads and took the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese, The Dinosaur Museum, and swimming! They were voted Dad's of the year by all of the girls!
Thanksgiving plans got crunched and smashed by the snow storm and closed roads. We were going to go to Island Park and stay in a condo for the week with my parents, but instead, we stayed home. It actually ended up being such a wonderful week! We went iceskating, sledding, 4-wheeling, and had a great time!
So, we were trying to take a nice family picture on the ice, brought the baby out and everything, and this teenager is standing right behind Ryan making a faCE!!!! So immature, but, it was totally funny when we went to look at the pictures. I faded her out as much as I could! I should post the original though, because it is so funny!!! The girls loved iceskating!
We had a delicious feast at my Mom's for Thanksgiving! The Hones and Infangers were in town, so they all came too! Ryan was in heaven having his cousins around! The girls had a blast with their cousins!
Well, that's all for now!!! Like I said for my title, "This is the Life!" Not that it is perfect all of the time, but, we for sure try to think of it that way (it makes the bad days go by faster!) Love you all! Have an awesome weekend! Love, Jules

4 comments:

  1. Your girls are just absolute dolls! Every last one of them :) I love your family pic of you all in your winter gear...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures! I love little Sophie in that cute dress. She is such a sweet little baby! What a fun Halloween and Thanksgiving. Sounds like you made the most of your week despite the bad weather that interrupted your plans. Sure love you, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad you could come up and have so much fun! Share your stories when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules,
    Sophie is precious! Give all those beautiful girls big hugs and kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete