Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Miracle!

Tabernacle_Picture_of_Christ.jpg

I received this email from my sister-in-law Natalie this morning about the Provo Tabernacle burning down. As I read the article and looked at the devastating pictures and losses, my heart was sad for that beautiful building and what it stood for (also the million dollars worth of electrical equipment!) that were destroyed. The last picture shown was of these firemen that found this picture of Christ. I think the picture says a million words, itself. So, I will leave you with my testimony that Jesus is the Christ and He lives today! What a miracle to show unto the world this Christmas season that He lives! Merry Christmas! Love, Jules

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that incredible! Seriously, it says it all! We love you and miss you so much! Send all our love to those angels!

    ReplyDelete