Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Dance Recital!

The girls have taken dance this year from a studio called Infinity Dance. Luckily, it is in the same building that our old dance class was in (We miss you Miss Nancy!) and I can see it from my front window! Three different dance classes in a day is a doosie, but, we love it! This first semester the girls learned ballet and modern dance which has been really fun. Maylie and Brie also did a hiphop/tap class which they have absolutely loved. You've got to see their moves! Too cute! Don't worry though Dad, Maylie still has basketball practice tonight, they still want to be sporty too!!




I haven't had a chance to see if the videos are post-worthy. But, I thought I would put up the pictures, they were little beauties up there dancing and we really had a special time. They especially loved it when Grandma Colleen brought them each a red rose! Thanks Grandma! Have a great day! Love, Jules

5 comments:

  1. OOh I believe you have your hands full - with four cute cute girls! Watch out Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come and watch next time! I miss seeing them all dance. It looks like it was a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute! Having girls keeps you busy lucky for you dance is so close that makes all the difference. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun costumes! They showed me some of their moves when I was in town. So cute! I can't wait to see the video footage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is never dull with 4 little beauties!

    ReplyDelete