Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sophie's First Month!

Time goes by so quickly sometimes! I can't believe that we've had little Sophie around for a whole month~ sometimes it feels like she's always been here too, it's kinda weird! She is so precious and so fun! The girls, of course, can't get enough of her! If I need something done, I tell them they can hold Sophie after they do it... works like a charm. Sophie is also our new alarm clock for Maylie and Brianna in the morning. I just bring her into their room and they pop right out of bed to give her hugs, it is so cute! We sure love our little Sophie Rose, she is a good baby and has all of us wrapped around her finger! I wish that I could say that I just stayed home all month with the baby, but, that is not the case with four kids! Life has carried on as normal (a little crazy, but good). Luckily, Ryan is a great help with the kids, thanks Ry! Here are some pictures of Sophie and everything else we've been up to lately!

Ryan and I went to a murder mystery party, it was so fun. Ryan was a wealthy banker and I was an antiques dealer. (I love wearing wigs!)
Shanna and Brad and Landon came to visit us! Landon is exactly 2 months older than Sophie. He is so cute! I mean handsome!
Ryan is good at cozying up with the girls and relaxing!
We decorated a trailer down at Snake River Landing for Trick or Treat Street! It was really fun for the kids to help their Dad hand out candy and Jamba coupons!

Our friend Launie was Belle, it was like going to Disneyland when they got their picture with her.

Well, I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween! My family was out trick or treating while I made this post, handed out candy, and nursed Sophie. Good times... good times... life is grand!!!!!!! Love, Jules

3 comments:

  1. Very cute looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is as beautiful as her mommy! You look awesome Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little girls are so precious. I don't know how you do everything. We love our precious Sophie! Grandma Colleen

    ReplyDelete