Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How much fun can you cram into one week?

No, really!? How much fun can you cram into one week?!!!! We try our darndest week in and week out to top the last weeks fun (don't worry, we work a lot too, really!) We did a lot of traveling this summer to Boise, Twin Falls, Salmon, and back home...lots of fun memories together!
Brie loves to pick out my outfits, she wants to be a designer someday... wouldn't surprise me one bit to see her name on a tag someday! What a talented beauty! She follows me into my closet if she thinks I might be putting something on other than athletic clothes... (which is rare...) begging to pick out my outfit :)
Back down to the River for the Roaring Youth Jam and Duck Races. The girls love to go and do the arts and crafts there and eat yummy food!



Maylie's friend that lives by us is Teja and Ashlie brought her friend that lives by us, Kaidynce. What a blessing it is to have good friends and family close by! We can't wait for the Hones to move in down the street! The girls have been praying for them to get a house by us... it is like Heaven on Earth to have family around!!!
Just a few pics from the Infanger Family reunion in Salmon, wish I would have got more. But, we had a blast, we love spending time with Ryan's amazing family! I learn so much from them! I am grateful to call Salmon "home".
The boys had a great game of water basketball going on... it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt... and someone did... can't remember who though, hmmm.
Now off to Twin Falls we go for another Jamba event! It is always so much fun to go see Brad and Shanna and Landon!!!! Except that they just moved today to Peoria, IL, sniff, sniff! Brad took a mechanical engineering job out there, which will be great for their family! We will miss having them close by and miss working with Brad at Jamba, he did an amazing job, but, they will have a wonderful adventure ahead of them for sure! Love you guys!!!!

Face painting...always a big hit with my kids! Piper got to come play with us! We love that girl!
Not sure who this is behind the boat, but, we love being at the lake! The girls take after their dad and are major water bugs. They recently have taken up knee-boarding! Maylie and Brianna are getting pretty good at, I will have to get some good pics of my water chicks the next time we go boating! Ashlie even tried!!!! What brave girls I have!!!!! However, I have taken a liking to wakeboarding and have really enjoyed going this summer... I even got an inch of air, Ryan was so proud :) Speaking of Ryan... he landed a back flip on the wake board this week... wowzers! Congrats honey!!!!
Ryan with EJ and Adrienne's son... Hunter!!! He came and stayed with us for a week while his mom went to Hawaii! He was such a good boy and we just loved having him around! We miss him a lot!!! Ryan loved having him here, it helped him feel closer to EJ (Ryan's cousin that passed away this last spring) If Hunter ever went missing, we knew right where to find him... on the 4-wheeler... what a studly kid!!!! Can't wait to see him and Adrienne and Gage next week in Salmon for my Half-Marathon!!!! Wish me Luck!!!!
Not sure if I have any pics from when Ryan and I went to the District tennis tournament in Boise this summer. But, let it be known that both of our teams made it this year and we went and had a lot of fun, and even won a couple matches :0) We love going to spend time with Brock and Lori!!!! Well, I think I got a whole summer's worth of blogging into one night! I was going to work on the Jamba books, but, you know how when you have something you have to do, you end up doing everything else instead?! Well, I'm glad that is how it turned out tonight! We really did have a truly wonderful summer and it is fun to think back on all of the memories! Life is good! Hope everyone had a great summer! I am enjoying having the kids back in school!!!!!!!! The kids just love their new teachers... and love seeing their friends again! I guess I will save that for the next blog though!!!!!
Love, Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment