Wednesday, August 31, 2011

4th of July!!!

I always loved being in the parade when I was little and my girls got to ride on The Taylors Crossing train during the parade!!! They were so excited and had so much fun with Kendel, Allie, Reese, and Katelyn! They were adorable! I love the 4th of July (even though we work our guts out...that's one thing I love about my Ry... he knows how to work hard and play hard :)



Oh Baby, I miss those sunglasses... yep, they flew out of the boat (okay... confession...Sophie was holding them, and I knew it...and clink... off the side of the boat they went... waaaaaaa!
We sell Smoothies out of our trailer down by the River every 4th of July! Busy, Busy!!!
The thing I love about being a vendor down at the River for the 4th is that we get to park really close :), so we went to the van and had the girls change into their PJ's. So cute! Do we like to party or what?!!!

I am so grateful to live in the United States! Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!!
Love, Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment