Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Camping, Jamba, & Cupcakes!

I just had to put this picture in of Ryan that I found on our computer... isn't he so cute?!!!!!!!
I have this picture of Sophie as a screen(okay, I should say... had... because I just broke another iPhone...2 in 3 weeks, yikes... love you Ry...:) saver on my phone and every time Sophie looks at it, she starts giggling. Man that kid is cute!!!!!!!
Ashlie's new room is "Cupcake" Theme, so we HAD to make "pupcakes". We had so much fun baking together... love you Ashlie!!!!! Ashlie helped me clean the entire basement today and she was amazing!!!! When we were done she said that cleaning up toys was more fun than playing with them, what a sweet heart!!!!!
For our Call Family Reunion, we went camping with the Roper's, Call's, and Cornelison's up to Sawtelle Resort in Island Park! We had perfect weather and so much fun four- wheeling, crafting, swimming, and playing tennis!!!!!!
Chilling in the hammock with my girls! We have got to get some trees around here fast, so I can set it up outside!!!!!
The Cornelison and Jones cousins came and the girls just had so much fun together... crafting, dancing, singing, .... never a single dull moment and such great memories!!!!!! WE love cousins!!
WE always love to go to The Playmill in West Yellowstone. The show we saw this time was High School Musical... oh baby...!!!! If you really know our family, you know this is a staple at our house, we love musicals and pretty much everything on Disney Channel :)
We had a Grand Opening Celebration at our Twin Falls Jamba Juice! It was so fun and we had a great turn out! We had Rev Gym there helping people to be active and some massage therapists... it was a blast! We always love going to visit Twin Falls!

(What good buddies, and good helpers, I love my girlies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment