Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fun Family Time!

The next few posts are going to be of random things, but, since I print off this book each year and use it as a journal/scrapbook... I am trying to include a few special times we've had together! Life is good, obviously, we had a very busy and blessed summer! We did not waste any time, we just worked hard, traveled a lot, and had fun, fun, fun!!!!!! However, now that we've had 3 days of school, I can see my laundry room floor again, I've been playing catch up on chores all summer... and don't regret a minute of that... check out the pics to see what we spent our time doing...
Fun times at the HHS cheer camp! Maylie and Brianna actually tried out for a competition dance team this summer called Infinity Dance Studio. They are amazing and we are excited to see what fun new things they learn this year with dance! We just went and visited the new studio tonight... it was awesome!!!!!!! I'm so proud of May and Brie for being brave and trying out for the team, they will do great, they are very creative and beautiful dancers!
Monday through Thursday... every week... this last June... we had a baseball game for either Maylie or Brianna! Wind, sun, rain, treats, friends, blankets, Jambas, snow cones, wind... good times... good times... way to go May and Brie! They had fun!
WiCkEd!!!! Oh yes! Ryan and I were lucky enough to go to Wicked in Boise with his Mom and Dad and Brock and Lori. We had seen it before in San Fransisco and loved it! We were so excited and loved it again (even though we were on the very back row...) it was still amazing!!!!! (and I love going on dates with my honey :_)


No comments:

Post a Comment