Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Blissful End of a Wonderful School Year!

I love the changing of the seasons! What can I say... I just love change! This spring we had all sorts of fun things going on between preschool, dance, piano, and weddings! I've just posted a few fun pictures of each event.

The girls love having Grandpa Charlie babysit... now I know why... !

Maylie took piano lessons from Tappia. I was surprised by how well she caught on and how motivated she was by prizes :)! She was adorable at the recital.
She played "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast! She did so good!

The girls loved taking dance this year from Miss Nancy! Their costumes were adorable and they did so good in their dance recital! Grandma Colleen gave them roses which totally made their day. It was also Ryan's birthday, so we had a fun time hanging out with everyone that came to watch afterwards! Oh, and btw... I love you Ry, Happy Birthday! Oh, and Happy Anniversary... now onto the next thing...! 9 years:)!
What cuties! Love you girls!

My Mom made these adorable dresses for the girls for my cousin Diana's wedding. It was such a fun day! The girls got to clear the tables, that is something that I just loved to do when I was little! Thanks Mom!
Now, onto preschool graduation!!! Brianna had so much fun in Miss Joy's preschool this year! She learned and grew so much! Here she is with her good buddy, Oakleigh!( I love how far Brianna has to bend over, Oaks is so tiny!)
I had always thought Brianna was shorter, but, when she lined up with her class, she was like the tallest one... what is up?? When did that happen!? I was always one of the shortest until Freshman year!!!
Another cute picture with all of the cousins from the wedding! Cute little blondies!!! If you can believe it... their really are no boys in any of these families. So, I suppose I should not be surprised that I am having another cute girl!
Well, that about sums up the end of the year festivities! We had so much fun!!!! Now, we are looking forward to summer! Love, Jules

2 comments:

  1. I love those cute little dresses for the wedding! It sounds like you've had a really fun month. I wish I could have seen the dance recital. They looked so cute in their costumes! Thanks for the fun post. It brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jules, I love the pictures. I am so happy to be close and part of these wonderful activities. You know that our grandkids are the joy of our lives. Our kids too, but you know what I mean! Thanks for including us!!!

    ReplyDelete