Thursday, May 20, 2010

Arfmann #4!!!!

Yes! That is correct, Arfmann #4 is on HER way!!!! We just found out today that we will be having a baby girl in October! We are all very excited! I mean, really, what are the chances of four girls in a row!!!!? The power went out right at the end of my ultrasound, so I don't have any pics, but, I'm sure you can imagine what she will look like someday!!!! She was very wiggly and healthy... so far, so good! As for me, I have felt really good this pregnancy and am very grateful for that! Maybe someday we will get a little Ryan :0) But, for now, we are so looking forward to a new baby girl!!!! (I guess we will be well cared for when we are old!) As for the name... we might have to draw out of a hat! Every person in this house wants to name her something different: Ryan- tired of hearing about different names! Julie- Sophie, Emma. Maylie- Emma. Brianna-Charlie. Ashlie- Tessa. It will probably be none of those, but, let me know what you think! I'm sure I'll have a new list for next week (probably including middle names:) Hope you are having a great day!!!! Love, Jules (I will also try to get a pregnancy picture, so you can all be glad it is me happily gaining weight...and not you!!!!)

10 comments:

  1. That is exciting! Girls are the best and it's true they stick by there moms right. It's hard to pick names though I agree. Also rest assured I am huge and am sure you look so cute. Congrats again and lets get together over the summer when I come up hopefully end of June sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! Man, we really need to live closer so all of my girls can play with all of yours! That's so funny we are both going to have 4 girls. Just so you know, you aren't the only one gaining weight...I'm right there with you. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! How exciting, I didn't even know you're pregnant. Can't wait to hear the name you pick out, they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you guys, you make such beautiful little girls! I'm with Amy I'm sure your just a tiny little thing, me on the other hand...uhhh well I just don't want to talk about it =/. I'll be in town the end of June also, we should all get together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're just trying to even it out after all those boys in the call fam. arent't like all of kathy's grandkids boys? and if you ever do have a boy, he's going to be so smothered with all those little mommies. GREAT NEWS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! Congrats! As for names I think that is the hardest part! I like all the ones you have though, any name she will be super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am soo excited-- Your kids are just adorable- why not add more cute cute girls to the world!! I hope you stay feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jules! You have darling little girls! I will be coming for the 4th can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why mess with a good thing! One thing for sure, you and Ryan do girls SO cute! We are excited for another little princess in the family! Love ya! Definitely want to see an updated picture of you and that bump!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! I am so excited for you all!!! Love the names too! Good luck on picking one :)

    ReplyDelete