Thursday, June 10, 2010

We Think That Summer is Here!


We are really optimistic about summer this year! We are acting like it is nice even when it is not! Ryan and the cousins went boating at William's Lake in Salmon over Memorial Day! Between rain storms they got a few loops in on the lake! It was actually really fun!
I thought this picture was so cute of the girls going for a walk with their cousins!

Ryan is amazing at wakeboarding, so now he must conquer surfing! He is a pretty cute surfer dude, I must say!

The boat had a heater, so that was awesome!!!! The girls always manage to have fun no matter what!
The Hone and the Arfy chicks!
We do love summer time, but, then again, I really like all of the seasons! Hopefully we will get a little more sun up here in Idaho soon (and less wind)! We are making the most of it, either way! Well, I think that is all for now! Everything is going great with us! Ryan is cheering on his Laker's at the moment, the girls love cheering with him! They are die-hards just like their Dad! The pregnancy is going great! I feel really good for the most part and we are gearing up for another girl! I'm glad that I still have 4 months to get ready, though! Have a great day! Jules

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun little trip! What cute cousin pictures. Good job on the surfing, Ry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I found you. No more hiding from me! Sorry girl - that's what happens! I love that I can see your posts again. How is the house business going? We gave up.

    ReplyDelete