Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Maylie!

Crazy to think that my first baby is nine! But it's all good because as hard as it is to see them grow up quickly, we find joy in everyday and each of our children hold a special place in our family. Back to May-May... She is very fun and creative, her teacher Mr. Guymon is so pleased and always amazed by her creativity! She is also a very good reader and flies through books before I even know it! Maylie is very responsible and I am amazed at how her and Brie get their bed made everyday before school(or they don't get an afternoon snack:)( oh yes, did I mention that Maylie is highly motivated by food:) and she gets her homework and reading done everyday. I can also see her testimony growing in the gospel and she does what is right. She (as well as the other girls) love to play with her cousins! There is never a dull moment with Maylie, she loves to have fun and be active! She is also on a dance team this year and can now do the splits and is a beautiful dancer! I am so proud of the young woman she is becoming! Love you May!

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading all the updates on your girls. They are so sweet and beautiful - just like you.

    ReplyDelete