Friday, February 17, 2012

Quick Update!!!


Oh man, I am so ashamed of my blog. I was dismayed to find it in such rough condition (this is February and my last post was Halloween!) {shocker:} I thought I had at least gotten through Thanksgiving! Okay, so now I'm recommitting myself to blogging, why.... because it's important, dangit! (and it's my cop-out for a journal and a scrapbook and I want to print off 2011, so I better catch up:)

The next few lines might be a little more personal, but since I use this as a record-keeper and I only have like 2 followers, I figure, it's safe:). Well, lots has happened since my last Halloween blog, a few weeks after Halloween, I miscarried (my first miscarriage) around 7-8 weeks, it was very difficult and hard to understand. We hadn't planned on having another baby so soon, but we were so very excited and already had the next 5 years planned out :) However, I have learned so much going through this experience, it is amazing how our Heavenly Father truly does strengthen us and helps us through these difficult times. There is so much understanding that does come from sorrow and so much peace that can be found when we turn to our Savior. I will always be grateful for this experience as it is nothing compared to the losses and mourning of others around me for other difficult situations in life. But, now I do understand a little bit better.

Well, the good news is.... I am now almost done with my first trimester of my current pregnancy... yes, I'm pregnant!!! We are so excited and feel so blessed! I went to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago and he wasn't sure if we would be able to hear a heart beat, but it was there loud and clear and strong and I was so relieved!!! So far, so good, no cramping or anything, just dang exhausted and nauseous, but, a lot of that has gone away this week and I am pumped! We don't really care if it's a boy or another blessed girl. (Ryan did work on upping his Testosterone though, lol, I guess that can't hurt, right?) All of our little girls are such wonderful helpers... for the most part... and it's a good thing, because we are going to need a lot of help around here when the baby comes (early Sept:).

Ryan also just got knee surgery last week on his ACL, meniscus, and cartilage! Poor guy! He is recovering well though and each day gets a little better (which is good, because we are leaving in 2 days for San Fran for Jamba meetings, should be an adventure:)

I promise I will post some pics. I just wanted to get an update out there before anymore crazy stuff happens (knock on wood:) Just a preview of what's to come... Christmas, skiing, birthdays... and lots of pics of Sophie Rose, man that girl is cuuuuuute~~

Have a good day! Love, Jules

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jules My heart ached for you- but great news on the strong heart beat- soo happy - you make the prettiest babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for babies! you are such a good mom. you know those little spirits are just lining up to get to come to your family! and, hey, your blog is in far better shape than mine, which I think is coming up on a year of no posts (my last post was just before i got called into the rs presidency. oh well...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I'm sorry for your loss! Congrats on this new bundle of joy though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie-Found your blog through nancy Jackson. :) Call me blog stalker.
    so exciting to read about your fun news!! Congrats! Your girls are so darling. It's been fun to get to know you a little better this year. Hope you're feeling good! I'll start to watch for that bump in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete