Saturday, December 3, 2011

Halloween Fun

Sophie, the "Butterfly Fairy"
Brianna, the "Spanish Dancer"
Me, the "pirate"
Maylie, "Minnie Mouse"
This is our family down at Snake River Landing for the Annual Trick or Treat Street. We decorate a trailer every year and hand out candy and coupons to trick-or -treaters that are willing to stand in line for 3 hours for crappy candy :)... it's always fun though.
Ashlie with Mya and Lydia, She was a "Cupcake Princess"
We always have a really busy Halloween with plenty of opportunities to wear our costumes out :). The girls love picking out their costumes and are already speculating about next years choice. The actual Halloween night was wicked cold, so I guess it was a good thing they got lots of trunk-or- treating in before that night... heaven forbid we don't get enough candy to last us until next Halloween... (believe it or not, we actually just got rid of the last pieces of candy from last year)

Hope everyone is well. I have a Thanksgiving post yet to come, and then onto Christmas fun, then we are printing this blog into a book(easiest way to journal and scrapbook that I know of...)

Love, Jules

2 comments:

  1. Ya'll are looking good! Cute costumes! Glad you had a nice Halloween. Thanks for the fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I need to make sure I send your christmas card to the right address. email me so I can double check, I think I have your old one. smartmom at gmail.

    ReplyDelete