Sunday, March 6, 2011

What we've been up to!


We manage to keep ourselves going a million miles a minute, but, our new family goal (mainly mine) is to slow down and stay home as much as possible! However, we have been having a lot of fun this year! Here are just a few things we've been up to!
Brianna's front tooth got knocked out! What a cute smile!
Maylie had a blast playing basketball this year!
She is a good little hustler on the court!
Brian randomly got to come back to the U.S. for a couple of days for training! We had so much fun hanging out with him! Sure love you Bri!
I have also joined a new company called HAVVN (like Haven)! It is just my own little business that I am doing a little bit because their products are chemical free and totally saved my skin! I will have to blog all about it later! But, here is my good friend Christie Hepworth who got me involved with Havvn (who has also been my cohort in crime for many other crazy things like the midnight Twilight DVD releases at Walmart, or when we set up a fun run for our friend who had leukemia, and we're not even going to go into any details about how I got the nick name "Skidz!")!

Well, have a good day everyone!

Love, Jules

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your pics! You'll always be my favorite "SKIDZ";)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maylie's baptism was wonderful. Taking that first step in doing all the Heavenly Father asks
    will put her well on the path to being a choice daughter of God. Just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete