Sunday, March 6, 2011

Maylie's Baptism!



Maylie was baptized and confirmed a Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on March 5th, 2011 at the Ucon Stake Center! We were so lucky to be able to have her get baptized with her cousin Savanna! It was such a special day! I am so proud of Maylie for deciding to get baptized! When she walked up the stairs out of the font, her smile was so big and she was glowing! I knew that she knew she had made the right choice! Savanna's Grandpa Don Price spoke about baptism, Grandpa Charlie spoke about the Holy Ghost, and Papa Loren spoke about when he was converted, they did a beautiful job! Then, Maylie and Savanna sang the cutest song, "My Own Little Lamp." It was like straight off of a children's CD, they sang so sweet! Then we had a little luncheon at Hollie and Jays. Thanks to everyone for coming, you made this such a special day for Maylie! We love you all! Hope you are doing good!

Love, Jules








5 comments:

  1. Jules! Just caught up on your blog and it is so cute, I guess I should say your family is so cute! I can't believe Maylie is 8! That's crazy! p.s. your hair looks great in all the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow her dress is beautiful-- I can't believe you have an 8 yr old- time is sure flying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Maylie! She looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a nice day. I'm so proud of May! I loved reading about all of the birthdays. What fun traditions! I love the breakfast in bed idea. Great posts!

    ReplyDelete