Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just a little Christmas fun!

We had such a wo
nderful Christmas break! We spent time at Annie and Papa Arfmann's house in Salmon! The kids had a great time with their cousins and we made many great memories! It was such a fun and special Christmas!
I surprised Ryan with a Benelli supernova shot gun for Christmas! He was pleasantly shocked, I wrapped it in pink paper and said it was for the girls, he had no clue... it was great! (I'm terrible at surprises, so I was pleased with myself for pulling this one off!)
Don't shoot your eye out honey!

We went sledding at Dump Hill! It was great! We would hook the sleds onto the back of the 4-wheeler to get pulled up the road, then fly down! The kids were loving it! WE will for sure do this again!
This is my cute sister-in-law Lori, she is 34 weeks pregnant with a boy! But, still living it up!

Me and my other cute sister-in-law Hollie!


The girls (Ryan) got DSI's for Christmas! They had a lot of fun playing them. (All I can say is that I'm glad the newness of them is wearing off and the girls can go to the bathroom and eat without them!)
Ryan surprised me with a new hot pink Columbia! I love it!!!! Thanks Honey!
The girls went skiing with Ryan, here they are pooped at the lodge! They are quite the little skiers, though!

Lauren and Sophie!
My cute little smile bug! She is such a fun baby! Tonight she is sleeping in the crib for the first time! She is growing up!

Bo and Brie, best buds forever!
Ashlie, Preslie, and Ava... loving the new barbie house. (the one with the elevator!!!! All of my dreams are finally coming true!!!) Jessica Doggett had one of these when we were growing up, I always wanted one ;) Thanks Santa!

Savanna and Maylie! They are both turning 8 next month and are getting baptized together in March! It will be so special! They had so much fun together! Maylie also got to get her ears pierced, (I felt like I was giving her a tattoo or something... I had no idea that it would totally stress me out, these things are permanent you know!!!)
Thanks to Annie and Papa, we had a wonderful Christmas! Such great memories made with all of our Arfmann cousins! So, this is all for now, but, we had a whole lot going on over Christmas break! Wow! So, I have a few more posts coming! WE don't want to miss a thing! Love ya! Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment