Saturday, January 15, 2011

Family Pics!

Since Brian and Natalie were here from Japan for Grandma Scotts funeral, we decided to do a photo shoot! Mostly impromptu and in a church gym I thought they turned out great thanks to my friend Christie! Check out her photography website at www.simplemephotography.com, she is awesome! I just wish that I could reach in these pictures and change my hair though! Lol! Why I decided to put it in a ponytail... who knows! Oh, well, everything else looks great! Help me decide which family picture to put on my Family Room wall, and say whether you think black and white or colored! Thanks for your opinion!

Picture A:

Picture B:
cute grandkids!






Family pictures are always so much fun! Okay, so now back to my New Year's Resolution of getting organized! (seeing how this is my third blog post in the last 20 hours, I need to get going!!!!!:) It is a great way to kill time however, when nursing the baby! So, I guess I'm still on track with a pat on the back for multi-tasking :)!

Love, Jules

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Jules! I like picture A and maybe in black and white...is there a fuzzy thing around the edges cuz it kinda goes into cute little sophie. I'd take that effect off and make it black and white! LOVE! another thing I love....your hair looked HOT today when we got done with it! Ry is going to LOVE it! See you at tennis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I like A, but it seems a little fuzzy. What did you do to your hair?? I am loving my new hair cut too! Too bad the family picture is already outdated!! Miss you tons, your post on my blog almost made me cry today! I LOVED hanging out with you, and Nate can't stop the uncle Ry chatter! He brain washed him pretty well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each picture has things about them I like. Thanks for posting the fun family pictures.The grand kids just make me smile. Those days together are locked in my memory. I have some cute photos to share of the precious time we were all together. Thank you for making these memories last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both pics, but maybe pic A slightly better. I tend to like colored pics, so my vote is for color. I'm glad that we were able to get those done at the last minute. They turned out cute! Love ya Jules!

    ReplyDelete