Friday, August 27, 2010

Sister Pics!


I just thought I would post some cute pictures of the girls from the past month. They are so cute together and get along really well (for the most part). Wherever they are, they always try to have fun. I just love all of them and am so excited to add another little cutie to the clan! Sophie Jemma (I think?) will be popping in on September 30th!!! Only 4 1/2 weeks to go and so much to get ready! (unfortunately getting anything ready for baby Sophie has not even made it onto "the list" yet!)

I love fixing hair, but for some reason my girls don't trust my skills. Confession... I've even had to pay them sometimes so I can fix their hair how I want to! Sometimes money won't even change their minds! Fortunately for them, I was the same way when I was a kid ( Me,"Pigtails are for babies, Mom!" Mom says, "But you look so cute with them in!") So, I guess I understand! However, here is Brianna's cute hair that I didn't even have to pay her to let me do! See kids, I do have skills!!!!
The girls goofing off on the tramp!
My mom took the girls to the zoo, they love hanging out with Grandma Colleen. She always makes everything fun!
I thought I would post a prego picture. This is at the Blue Angels Air Show which was amazing!!! I was 28 weeks along. I am way bigger now at 34 weeks! I feel really good and the baby is moving a ton, I think I can handle another 4 weeks! I think I can... I think I can... I think I can!

I loved this picture of Ashlie looking at Brianna through the binoculars from up close. You never know who's watching what you do!






What can I say, I love my girls! They are my best little buddies in the whole world! Thanks for being so great! Love, your "Big Mama!"

1 comment:

  1. Could your girls get any cuter?! I love the name Sophia...so cute and September 30th is when Andrew was born so good day :) And you are not a BIG MAMA, you look so tiny and gorgeous all pregnant!!! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete