Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School!

First of all, I will start by posting this cute picture of the last fun day of summer! We spent a few days in Twin Falls last week and the girls got to play with their cousin Piper! She is such a cutie! They had so much fun swimming, going to the movies, and out to eat! It was the perfect ending to our summer!
Now for the excitement of the first day of school!!!! First of all, the girls were so excited about going to school that they were ready for bed by 8:00, and lights out by 8:45 (miracle). They finally fell asleep about 10:45!!! Enough said.... they tried hard! I'm thinking that they will be good and ready for bed tonight after their 7:00 a.m. wake up call! I always loved this time of year and was always ready to get back to school, I guess my girls are the same way!

Here is Maylie the 2nd grader!!! Her teacher seems really nice and she has quite a few friends in her class, which is great since this is our first year at our new school! What a cutie-pie!
The girls were excited to wear their new school clothes! So cute!
Don't worry, we got all of the tags off before we ran out the door (I think!)
Brianna is a kindergartner this year! Her teacher was super nice too! Brie has been dying to learn how to read and has been working hard the last few weeks to be ready for school! She is going to love kindergarten! I must admit, I didn't really think about how sad I would be when she would be in school because she was so excited, but, today when I dropped her off, I did not want to leave!!! I called and left Ryan a message about how cute the girls were and everything and half-way through I had a melt down! (Sorry for the lame message Ry). It's all good now! You just want to make sure that your kids are okay, you know!!!
The braid!
I think Maylies bag weighs more than she does!!!!

Can you just feel the excitement!!!?
It was a rainy day, but I don't think the girls were too sad that they got to wear their new jackets!
Ashlie had fun too! She pretended like she was a puppy all morning, and what a cute little puppy she was!
Well, we made it to the first day of school with only one breakdown, which was performed by Me! What a fun time of our lives! I suppose I should wait to post this until they come home to see if anything exciting happened today! I guess we will see!
Love, Jules

2 comments:

  1. I love the back to school outfits! And great job on their hair! I'm sure that was rough leaving Brie at that big school. But I'm sure she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules your girls look darling! I am very impressed with the braid! I have been meaning to thank you for the jam, it is awesome! Thanks again your the best! Hey I will be coming to Id October 15, 16, and through the weekend. You should plan something because your so awesome at hosting get-togethers! Oh wait that might not work because you will have a newborn. Good luck with your delivery!

    ReplyDelete