Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Time!




A new running store opened on the corner of Sunnyside and Hitt. Jamba came and handed out samples. It was a fun day, man, that bananaman is sure a hotty!


Our ward had an Easter Egg Hunt, luckily our friend Summer came and helped keep track of my kids! Especially Sophie, they are buds!
We had a really fun time at the hunt and if you are wondering why my kids bags are so big it is not because I wanted them to get the most candy :) it is because I did not get down our Easter box this year because we are in the middle of finishing our basement, paint comes tomorrow, yeah!!!!!!
I just love this girl!
And this girl!
And this one too!

We had a wonderful Easter and are especially grateful for the Savior's atonement and resurrection this year as Ryan's dear cousin and "budguddy" E.J. passed away two weeks ago. It has been very sad and hard, but, we know that we will see E.J. again. Ryan spoke at his funeral and did a beautiful job. We are praying for his family everyday!

We have been enjoying the outside just a little bit, no thanks to the Idaho windfestival that goes on this time of year!!!! I actually did mow the lawn today, which I'm hoping will get it growing and greening up! I love to do yard work!!!!!! Next week, we will prep the flower beds and gardens and fertilize (I have the next 6 weeks all planned out) we will see how well I actually follow through!

Let me just add how grateful I am to be a Mom to these sweet girls! They are all my best friends, I feel so lucky to get to hang out with them all day! Maylie is doing so amazing in school, she is reading at a fifth grade level! She is such a great helper around the house, she always clears her dish and helps to clean the bathrooms, and is enjoying activity days! Brianna is learning how to read, she gets better everyday! She is full of life, and is super helpful with Sophie, they are buds! Brie is also very helpful around the house! Ashlie is a smarty, she loves preschool and she loves to go to Grandma Colleen's house! She is very good at obeying and is such a joy to be around. Sophie is almost seven months old, it is crazy! I just can't get enough of that kid, she is the most optimistic baby I've ever seen! Even when she got her shots she still tried to smile! The wind could be blowing in her face and rain pounding her and she is just a' grinnin' away! She lights up our day everyday! As for Ryan, we just love him to pieces! He is staying busy with both of our stores and he is doing a great job! We just launched Fruit and Veggie Smoothies that are amazing, you have to go try them!!!!!!! As for me, I am good, just playing some tennis, working on finishing the basement, and loving being THE MOM!!!!!

Love you all! Jules

8 comments:

  1. Ooh the Arman girls are too cute all 5 of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we come to Idaho this summer we will have to get our girls together to play! I'm sure they would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules! I have to agree with you about being a mom! It's the BEST! I'm so glad we get to see each other every week at tennis! Talking with Jules is like a breath of fresh air! Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, Julie! I'm excited to follow along now. And what a fabulous family picture! You sure have beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules your pictures are darling! You and your family look like your doing awesome. I am sure your the best mom to those girls! I also love doing yard work kind of crazy huh! I will call you when I come for visits in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun Easter! I can't wait to come and check out your new basement. That will be so nice to have that over with. I'm sure it will turn out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as ever, and I love Ashlie's rain jacket with the daisy pockets. Adorable!!! Wish that was me holding Sophie. Miss that little sweetie! Kennedy enjoyed talking with Brianna the other day even if the connection wasn't that great. Give those beauties loves from us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What would we do without the Arfmann girls to keep us company when everyone else is so far away. We do love every minute we have with them. You are a wonderful mom and a great example to them. They are lucky to have a dad that cares so much for them too.

    ReplyDelete